Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

March 28, 2010

Rise and Shine to Good Tunes

Don't you just love it when you wake up and listen to great tunes? I woke up, went on youtube and looked up Colbie Caillat for new tunes and found a few great ones (appropriate for listening during sunrise with birds chirping in the background) These are some of the titles:
you got me
begin again
rainbow
the little things
i never told you

Recently I've discovered the joys of biking while listening to music. Too bad my music player died (RIP Zune player) and I have to resort to listening to the radio. Listening to the radio is not as ideal because I want non-stop music (of my own choice)without advertisements. On the bright side though, I get more excited when a song I like comes on.

I think it's so amazing that there is a song for every occasion/ happening in your life. I was actually thinking about what I wanted to accomplish during my at least 6 years in Australia (outside of medicine/ medical aspirations) and composing music/ doing song covers was pretty much 1st on the list (and working out but that's different because I don't LOVE working out). I know I've always put off songwriting for the sake of school/ excuses like I don't have enough time but I think if you really want to do something you will MAKE time for it. So I'm going to get back into it so I won't have any regrets down the road with this regards anyways.

Now to buy some form of a keyboard (since buying a piano would be quite impractical)...

No comments:

Post a Comment