Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

June 25, 2010

The Facebook Project

I am stopping my blog updates temporarily as I find that my life is too much of an open book and I have recently found this unsettling because I've come to realize that trust is earned. People should earn your trust first before gaining knowledge about you. Also, I'm beginning to realize that my musings here on this public blog are too one way and I don't really get to understand or find out what the reader (whoever they are) thinks. I miss many face to face conversations. This move to stop blogging temporarily also coincides with my personal project I call "the Facebook Project" that involves me deactivating facebook for a full year for multitudes of reasons that I have chosen not to discuss publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment