Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

August 18, 2010

I'm back!

I am back!

After going off facebook for around 2 months now, I have embarked on a personal journey to rediscover my priorities and form new habits. Amongst them, I have started a new practice of setting aside time each day to self-reflect and write in my journal. I call this my “down time”. During this time, I usually browse through personal development articles, listen to songs and decipher lyrics, and (odd as it may sound) try to put myself in the shoes of others – to see things from different perspectives. So I thought, why not share these articles and my thoughts on them with others. Perhaps I can also share the wonderful things I’ve learned in my journey in becoming a physician and hope that these things will be able to benefit others as much or even more than they did benefit me. A good friend told me that blogs are one way communication modes (this bothered me before), but I remember when she said that the beauty about blogs is you choose what you want to share with others, and what not to. So here it is, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the anonymous you.

No comments:

Post a Comment