Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

August 31, 2010

Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan

As much as it's awful to keep a whale shark in captivity, this footage of the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium's Kuroshio Sea is so calming and surreal. The song by Barcelona Please Don't Go accompanies it perfectly. I think it's just awesome to watch these marine animals swimming gracefully (I am scared of depths so I don't see myself going scuba diving anytime in the near future...so this is the closest I will get to a live marine creature). I am still in awe even after watching this video countless number of times.

Watching this footage again today actually reminded me of my plan in the past to go camp out in front of a huge aquarium for a romantic sleepover with my ex (we didn't get to do it). Either way, I still want to do it- be it alone, with friends or with that special someone. I can actually see myself not wanting to leave the aquarium and having to be dragged out of the place.

Anyways, just thought that I would share the footage here:

My favourite line from the song accompanying the footage is
"All those arrows you threw, you threw them away"

No comments:

Post a Comment