Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

April 26, 2010

Loin chops with garlic & herb butter from Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food

I haven’t been able to sit down to do any of my med work yet. I have a quiz coming up in less than a week and I have around 3 weeks worth of schoolwork to catch up on…so I decided to accomplish something in my life aka cook something from Gordon Ramsay’s Fast Food cookbook that I just recently bought from amazon.ca. So here it goes:

For the garlic and herb butter sauce you blend some softened butter with garlic, herbs (parsley and mint) and salt and pepper. The actual recipe tells you to chill while you prepare the chops but I basically did the sauce making while preparing the chops

Then I seasoned the pork chops with freshly ground pepper + salt and pan fried it in the skillet (the actual recipe told me to use thyme sprigs but I didn’t have any and so I used rosemary sprigs).

It also says there to spoon the juices over the chops as it cooks, except that my chops had no juice to pan with so I was a little confused.

Then place the garlic and herb butter sauce onto the pork chops and VOILA, you are done! I also boiled some sweet corn on the side. Delish!

This has got to be one of the easiest recipes from Gordon Ramsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment