Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

April 5, 2010

A short list of some life goals

So I just happened upon Missy Higgin's live performance on youtube for her song This is how it goes (She performed at Sydney's Darling Harbour) and the view of where she was performing just blew me away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmRnVlhMYrw&feature=related

It made me think of some goals for my life that I would like to achieve (outside of medicine). So here goes the list so far:
-record a song cover with close friends
-record a song cover with a personal touch to it (add in some of my own musical ideas)
-record a song by the beachside
-attend a John Mayer concert
-DJ one night at a club
-dance at Sensation White at New Years Eve
-learn to play the guitar
-act in a musical
-learn a hip hop routine and perform it
-buy a keyboard and experiment with other instruments
-perform a song (doesn't matter if it's a song cover/ my own composition) at Darling Harbour (might have to wait a long long time for this one to ever happen but I can always hope)
-work in a kitchen as a chef for a full day
-eat at a Michelin star restaurant
-eat at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at least once
-eat at El Bulli run by Ferran Adria (maybe if I get a reservation)
-take a picture against the sunset by the beach (like an artistic shot, not the typical profile picture shot)
-take an artistic shot of something that means a lot to me

Thats it for now, until I find newer goals to do in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment