Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

April 27, 2010

Practice makes perfect concept applies to cooking too!

Yesterday when I was making eggs benedict my hollandaise sauce ended up being too buttery and my poached eggs were an epic fail, the egg yolk was totally separated from the strands of egg white. It was quite disgusting. Today morning I woke up and decided to try it once more. The hollandaise sauce was much better and tastier, not too buttery and my poached eggs were beautiful (well it’s still not perfect but it’s one step closer to what it should look like!). Voila! (I’m well aware that I should have a slice of ham on it and an english muffin instead of a piece of toast, but I had to improvise since I wasn’t planning on making eggs benedict this week at all and so didn’t buy proper ingredients from Coles a few days ago!)

No comments:

Post a Comment