Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 28, 2010

Entering Exam Studying Mode

So I officially have 9 full days before my mid year examinations and about 49 lecture topics to cover. Then it's HOLIDAYS (I'm going to Melbourne and Sydney to travel so I def want to have a relaxing and great break!) The amount of material we need to know is quite a lot, so I'm going to revert to what I call my exam studying mode. The plan is to get into my regular early morning jog routine (yes, I stopped jogging before) starting tomorrow. So I'll wake up at 6am, jog until 630am & then have breakfast /shower and start studying for the day. Then in the afternoon I'll go for an intense bike ride (high gear on bike) for 15-20 minutes as a study break. I might even go for a dip in my swimming pool as a break right after my bike ride in the afternoon before going for another shower.

I'm actually looking forward to this to see how well this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment