Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 29, 2010

Oh, WHAT GLUTTONY!

Oh my goddd. I just got back from KFC&Hungry Jacks after a sudden urge (very very strong craving) to get their Zinger burger, their 2 piece original chicken & mashed potatoes and gravy and an orange pop. GOT ALL OF THAT! Then before leaving the plaza, I went to Hungry Jacks and got myself a vanilla soft serve cone...MMM HEAVEN! (Note, this is after a full dinner of honey soy chicken, steamed white rice AND bananas dipped with chocolate) Well I made myself feel better by studying after eating all of that in kfc AND hungry jack's. So it's not AS BAD...I guess?

all this time while eating all these things I'm thinking to myself OH WHAT GLUTTONY!

I guess today's theme is satisfy your cravings! FML. Obesity, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment