Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 1, 2010

Good love is on its way!










So I woke up early today (aka 4am) and ended up watching John Mayer's Where the light is DVD that I just bought a few weeks ago via amazon.c a and I must say, it's one of the best live performances recorded ever (well I haven't been to many but I'd like to say it's pretty up there). This DVD has 3 different performances- acoustic set, trio set and the band set- all 3 are amazing and I would have a hard time picking a favourite. Alright, well John Mayer may be a douchebag when he's not singing, but I must give it to him, his recorded live performances reaches deep within my soul (I shit you not) and makes me feel these raw emotions I've never felt before . I love the passion he shows when he performs his music. So to honour his musical geniusness (wow that's not even a word), I basically compiled my favourite screen shots of him. Notice his facial expressions- they are all borderline sexual and it's amazing how much he gets into his music.








No comments:

Post a Comment