Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 22, 2010

This is what goes on in my head after an afternoon run...

In trying to live my life more meaningfully and also go down an ACTIVE path of personal development(I say active because I would say that I would read all these personal development books but never put them into action but instead, starting from today onwards I have decided to read a couple of personal development/inspiring blogs and learning something from it everday/ do some self-reflection), I have decided to do several things in a novel way:
- Inspired by the article http://balanceinme.com/balanced-lifestyle/6-rules-of-stress-free-work-life-balance/#more-1129 I have decided to cut down on unnecessary activities by cutting down on my email-checking habits (I check incessantly as a form of procrastination)
- cutting down on my facebook habits (see above for reason)
- cutting down on msn activity (I realize it's quite a waste of time and that I would rather have a personal face to face chat with someone than just a virtual interaction...and as for the people I can't do this with due to distance, I prefer sending them an email/ a facebook message)- This has been successful so far, I haven't gone on msn for about a week and a half now. Cool!
- jogging daily (mix up my routines, don't just always jog at the exact same time every day...like today I jogged in the afternoon instead the morning)

I think doing old things in a novel way really keeps life interesting, keeps you on your toes and keeps your passion for life/ thirst for adventure alive. Well it's time for me to shower and start some school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment