Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 15, 2010

Honey lemon chicken Gordon Ramsay Style

Easy recipe!
Season the chicken with salt and pepper and thyme.
Sautee the garlic, put in chicken thighs. Add in soy sauce, hot water and honey.
Add in a little bit of lemon juice and lemon slices.
Allow sauce to reduce
Sprinkle parsley over it.
Ta-dah!

The final product I must admit though, was a bit too sour. I put too much lemon juice in there/ lemons though I only used half. I must learn to follow the recipe. This is what I always do: skim through the ingredient list then assume the order of cooking the ingredient and also assume the amount of each ingredient. So technically, I'm not really following the recipe. But I like it that way better! It makes me feel quite experimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment