Beautiful morning dew (taken in July 2010)

May 15, 2010

Pork chop with poached pears


I got this recipe off the internet. I must say though, it's not my favourite. I think in general, vegetables/ meat with cinnamon and brown sugar don't go that well together. I'm saying this because I remember 2 weeks ago when I attempted making cinnamon carrot sticks, the outcome was not pretty. Not my favourite taste so far! Though I must say with the pork chops, the poached pears were cooked perfectly. I dont' think I would make this recipe again though. It was interesting at the very least!

So what I did was:
season the pork chops with salt and pepper
pan fried the pork chops to brown it
baked it with poached pears, butter, cinnamon, brown sugar at 350F for 20-25 minutes
Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment